Back home again...



I apologize for the lack of posts during the past week (or so), but I couldn't seem to find time to write anything live from AU2008 - AU this year was a very busy, but a fantastic time for me. Hosting the AUGI Past Presidents' luncheon, attending the AU Blogger Social, the AUGI booth and a plethora of AUGI meetings, to name but a few of the activities that kept me busy...










One of the best parts of AU for me is always getting a chance to talk directly with fellow AUGIlets, Local User Group peeps and this year, AUGI Country Chapter peoples. It was particularly great to finally meet in person, long time online friend, Binu Mathew, President of the Focus Kuwait User Group. Its always great to hear from other Local User Groups & Country Chapters to hear about the variety of challenges that are out there.
















I'm also thankful I was able to get out and about to get some local Vegas photos and some of the magnificent Venetian Resort Hotel...


























For those of you who didn't make it to AU2008 - you don't know what you missed but hopefully we'll see you at AU2009 at The Mandalay Bay...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building Australia Party

Free (or Low Cost) Apps for Mac OSX

All time favourite red wine...